For the first time, more than 120 E-commerce leaders from the European Manufacturing industry will connect with each other and build a successful online sales strategy at the e-connect Europe around the main topic „Creating B2C Experience for B2B Customers“.
An online business platform is a must-have in every branch. On the one hand digital facilities nowadays are great business opportunities and make access to a vast pool of potential customers easier, but on the other hand also threats, due to the huge new and non-traditional competitors. That also means struggle within the business about first condition up-to-date, fast, easy and accessible information for everywhere.
This tough competition requires a highly customer-oriented strategy, in order to make the client’s stay on your e-commerce platform as simple, efficient and pleasant as possible.
Take the opportunity and visit us at e-connect to talk about your e-commerce and online sales strategy. We will show you
- how to adopt a new channel management methods to help you keep and harmonize online and traditional distribution partners
- how you get your data fast and easy at disposal
- how you can increase your market share in the spare parts business
- pros and Cons for Running your own platform vs. a 3rd party platform
- create a B2C experience for a B2B marketplace: how we adapt your e-commerce platform to be more customer friendly
In our roundtable, we will debate about the main topic “third party marketplace vs. company owned e-commerce service portal: what is the right data strategy for after market”. Goal is to define how to use different channels like Amazon, Alibaba, Ebay & Co. without losing control and how to set up a flexible data strategy working for different channels and markets.
Convince yourself at the e-connect and experience the new user interface of PARTS-PUBLISHER 7 in our online demo. We will be pleased to meet you there.